January 26, 2010

Fly Like Paper Get High Like Planes

January 26, 2010
WOOT for school. Culinary school is probably the most amazing experience of my life. I love it more and more each day! I tend to get hurt a lot though. This week alone I got 2 blisters and a cut. Whatevs. I'm tough. I haven't had any serious injuries which is good but I've seen a couple people cut their fingers pretty bad! I'm nervous about the midterms for my class though. I mean, baking is my thing. Not cooking. I'm hoping I can do well, I'd like to maintain my 4.0 GPA but I guess we'll see!


The past couple days have been amazing for Ken and I. I don't know what it is, but since he got his car stolen, things have been amazing. Maybe it just helped us to realize how important the other is and how much we love and need each other. I don't know. I just know that I've missed this. These past couple days have just filled me with joy. I love that boy more than anything in the world and I would do absolutely ANYTHING for him without thinking twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
My Recipe for Life. Design by Pocket