November 10, 2009

Penis Poofer

November 10, 2009
Ok. So Rachel and I had the best fricking convo ever! Read this shit! You'll pee your pants laughing so hard!

Me: He ditched us!
Rach: How Dare He!!
Me: I know right?! Looks like no Casstara time today :( *Sobs*
Rach:
-tear- Awe.
Me:
Sad sad day. I really wanted you to meet him! Lol. Men...just a pain in the ass! LOL
Rach:
Yaya, pain in the ass. -rubs ass and pouts-
Me:
*Frowns* We should banish men from the earth...so much more would get done!
Rach:
YESYESYES!
Me:
Sweet! It's a plan...now how do we go about executing it?
Rach:
-taps chin- We should make a penis poofer!
Me:
A penis poofer? And what exactly would this contraption do? *Raises an eyebrow*
Rach:
Makes all the penis' go POOF! -wiggels my fingers and waves my hands in a circle shape-
Me:
*nods* Ahhhhh. I see...I see. And how will we make this amazing machine?
Rach:
-shrugs- GIRL POWER!
Me:
Ok. Well first we need supplies...I think a trip to the junkyard is in order?
Rach:
-nods- Yeah. And my makeup box
Me:
*hops in the car* You comin?
Rach:
-jumps in beside you and rubs my hands together- Ooooooooo yeah..
Me:
Alright bitch! Lets get to steppin! *Slams the gas and speeds to the junkyard. Gets out*
Rach:
-gets out and grabs a rusty chainsaw with a devilish grin on my face- Puuuurfect.
Me:
*Smirks and laughs evily* Muahhahaha. *Finds a dirty icepick and smirks* This'll be fun!
Rach:
-nods and picks up an old vaccum cleaner- MUAHAHA
Me:
OOoooooo. That'll be fun! *Runs around and finds a huge magnet* For those with piercings....*Smirks evily
Rach:
-grins- Muahaha. Perfect. Lets get building.
Me:
Lets get to it! *throws the stuff in the trunk and hops back in the car*
Rach:
-jumps in rubbing my hands together- Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Me:
*throws head back and laughs* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAMUAHAHHAMAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Rach:
WATCH THE ROAD!
Me:
OH! *looks back at the road and pulls up to the house* OOPS! *Gets out and grabs the supplies*
Rach:
-gets out with an evil grin and shouts- BEWARE ALL YOU PENIS HOLDERS, BEWAREEEEEE!!!
Me:
Muahahahahah! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *Dumps the supplies on the floor and grabs a box of tools* Ready?
Rach:
-nods and laughs as all the men run from their houses screaming like girls- READY!
Me:
*Turns on the machine*
Rach:
-laughs evilly as every man in the word screams in pain, penis' flying in all directions getting sucked into the machine-
Me:
*Throws head back* MUahahahahah. MUahahahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAH. Rachel! We've done it! *watches the penis' fly*
Rach:
-laughs hysterically- Muahahahaha. WOMAN RULE!
Me:
WOMAN RULE THE WORLD NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH FINALLY!

Ok. So I know we're a little ridiculous but I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
My Recipe for Life. Design by Pocket