November 08, 2009

Shitty Shitty Job

November 08, 2009
Work sucked today! I got sent home 3 hours early which actually turned out to be a good thing since I only got 4 hours of sleep! EEP! I need to sleep more. Damned insomnia! I hate it. I have a new favorite song! It's Marianas Trench - Beside you! Go look it up, download it, listen, love! It's amazing!!!!!!! Do it cuz I said so! lol. Kenny just came over. He's laying in bed with me. I love this boy so much. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me! WOOT! I'm one lucky bitch! And I am just that....a bitch! Now Kens being a grump! lol. Just kidddddiiiinnngggg! I'm in a really good mood today! It feels good to be happy :) I can't wait for class tomorrow! We get new groups so I wont be stuck with FUCKING IDIOTS anymore! WOOT! Sara and I want to be in a group together cuz we're the shit. I love that girl. She's so fucking awesome! We're so much alike on so many different levels...it's kinda creepy! Ok...Cuddle time!

xoxox

love you bitches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
My Recipe for Life. Design by Pocket