January 19, 2010

Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week. -Jacob Black

January 19, 2010

 
Rachel Clare McRandal
I say luck o' the Irish because my lovely Irish ancestors blessed me with enough luck to meet this amazing woman, Rachel. My Rach, Pathos, she's beautiful! I can't wait until my honeymoon because Kenny and I are going to see her! EEP! It'll be EPIC fo' sho'! Actually, Rach and I discussed the possibility of me leaving Kenny and moving to Ireland to be with her! We'd make the most beautiful lil babies and we're TOTES EPIC in love with eachother, DUHHHHHH!
Ok. In all seriousness now. (Me be serious? PSH) Rach is one of the coolest mother fuckers I know. 


Rachel is:

adorable

agreeable
alluring
ambitious
boundless
brave
bright
capable
charming
cheerful
courageous
dashing
dazzling
debonair
decisive
delightful
dynamic
enchanting
encouraging
energetic
entertaining
enthusiastic
excellent
exclusive

exuberant
fabulous
fantastic
friendly
funny
generous
gentle
glorious
good
happy
harmonious
helpful
hilarious
honorable
jolly
joyous
kind-hearted
knowledgeable
likeable
lively
lovely
loving
lucky
mature
nice
peaceful
perfect
pleasant

protective
proud
receptive
reflective
relieved
responsible
righteous
romantic
silly
sincere
smiling
splendid
stimulating
successful
talented
thoughtful
thrifty
tough
trustworthy
unusual
upbeat
vigorous
vivacious
warm
willing
wise
witty
wonderful
zany 


Needless to say...I love this girl. We were destined to meet! We're soul friends and I am extremely lucky and honored to call her my friend.  


I love you Rach! Yesterday, today and forever!






1 comments:

JLKulio said...

PATHOS!!

Post a Comment


 
My Recipe for Life. Design by Pocket