January 17, 2010

I don’t want to be happy with anyone but him. -Bella Swan

January 17, 2010
I don’t want to be happy with anyone but him. 
-Bella Swan

Why can't you understand? I don't love you. I never have. We've been down that road 4 times and each time we failed. We weren't meant for each other. Can't you just be happy for me? You're my best friend. Be happy that I am happy. Happier than I have ever been. It's not fair that you put me in this position. You're making me uncomfortable, my fiancee uncomfortable, and you're putting strain on my relationship. That's not fair. A true best friend wouldn't do that so please, if you want to keep me, you need to stop. You need to change. Now. Not later, not maybe but right the fuck now. If you don't, you're going to lose me. That's a promise.




I knew exactly what I wanted, but I was suddenly terrified of getting it.
-Bella Swan


This quote could never be more true to my life than right now. I know EXACTLY who and what I want. I have the who...as long as I quit fucking up and lose him. Now, the what. I know what I want. I know how to get it but why the hell am I so afraid of success? I don't think I'm afraid of success. I'm afraid that I'm going to give it my all and it wont be good enough. I'm afraid of failure. I know I have what it takes. I know I can succeed. I know it, so why am I so afraid of it? I can't be afraid anymore. I need to do this. Balls to the wall. All out. I will succeed!


I’ve chosen my life — now I want to start living it.
-Bella Swan

So. Now I know what I want. It took me 21 years to finally figure myself out! I'm still learning. I don't know it all but I know a lot more than I did 4 months ago. This school has really changed everything. My whole view on life has done a complete 180. So, now that I know...I just have to do. Knowing is one thing, doing is another. Doing is much harder than knowing. But if I don't do, how will I be happy? I wont. Fearless. That's what I must become. I have big dreams, I have to accomplish those. Watch out world, here I come!




0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
My Recipe for Life. Design by Pocket